Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some Goals of Mine

I read this book called The Power of Less by the very intelligent Leo Babauta (writer of zenhabits.com), which said that publishing your goals motivates you to actually get them done. I'm going to try that idea out now with some goals I plan on accomplishing by the end of the year. It also said that I should only choose one major goal at a time, but I'm a really ambitious kid. I believe in myself.  

1. I want to learn how to control my anger and keep my composure while under stress.

2. I want to abolish my bad-word-speaking mouth.

3. I want to tap board (touch the frame of a basketball board) by the end of soccer season. 

4. I want to be a better citizen. I'll do this by getting in 4 hours of community service each month.

1 comment:

  1. Zen Habits and The Power of Less @ www.zenhabits.net!

    Keep on writing! Everyday...everyday! LOL!

    Love...nina

    ReplyDelete