Thursday, March 19, 2009

Eating an Ice Cream Sandwich

Writer's block sucks. Hopefully, eating this ice cream sandwich will help my creative flow.

Wait for it...

Keep waiting...





Not there yet...(I'm quite mad because I cannot undo the underlining of my words.)




Just a trifle longer... (mmmm, that reminds me of truffles :)

There are two main types of truffle in this world.

There's the ugly looking fungus one that is--for some weird reason--considered a delicacy in many countries. Can you believe that this can cost up to $670 a pound? I sure can't.
   Ewww.


Then there is the delicious chocolate truffle. It usually contains a delectable, creamy chocolate filling. This is usually surrounded by a nice, delicious, and shiny coat of chocolate or cocoa powder. It's amazing how two things that share the same name can be so different.


My mouth is watering. 

This blog will continue until I can think of something better to write about than truffles and ice cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment